How long has it been since you sat down and looked for low-cost auto insurance rates in Vancouver, WA? Vancouver shoppers have many options when shopping for low-cost Ford F-150 insurance. You can either spend your time calling around getting price quotes or utilize the internet to compare rates.
There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates and we'll show you the proper way to quote coverages on a Ford and obtain the lowest possible price from Vancouver insurance agents and online providers.
Remarkably, a study showed that most drivers in Washington renewed their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and almost half have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. The average driver in the U.S. could pocket about $860 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but most undervalue the big savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
We hope to help educate you on the most effective ways to compare rates. If you have insurance now, you should be able to save money using the ideas you're about to read. Smart buyers just have to understand the most effective way to shop on the web.
Affordable rates on Ford F-150 insurance in Vancouver with these discounts
Some companies don't necessarily list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below gives a summary of a few of the more common as well as some of the hidden credits available to you.
- New Vehicle Savings - Buying insurance on a new vehicle can save up to 30% since new model year vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Telematics Data - Drivers that enable their car insurance company to study their driving habits remotely like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm might see lower rates if their driving habits are good.
- Paperless Signup - A few larger companies provide a small discount for buying your policy on your computer.
- Multi-car Discount - Having primary and secondary vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Auto/Home Discount - If you combine your home and auto policies and place coverage with the same company you may earn at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Low Miles Discount - Maintaining low annual mileage can earn slightly better premium rates than normal.
- Student in College - Older children who are attending college and leave their car at home may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
Don't be shocked that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Even though it appears you could get a free car insurance policy, you're out of luck. Any amount of discount should definitely cut your overall bill.
Companies and their possible discounts are outlined below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for multiple policy, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple autos, and anti-theft.
- Progressive discounts include multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, online quote discount, online signing, and multi-policy.
- Travelers may have discounts that include continuous insurance, home ownership, hybrid/electric vehicle, driver training, and student away at school.
- American Family offers discounts including Steer into Savings, good student, mySafetyValet, early bird, accident-free, and TimeAway discount.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for safety features, exclusive group savings, hybrid vehicle, newly retired, teen driver discount, preferred payment discount, and multi-car.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Savings may not apply to policyholders in Vancouver. To choose insurers with the best Ford F-150 insurance discounts in Washington, follow this link.
Getting low cost Ford F-150 auto insurance pricing can be quick and easy. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes on the computer to compare rate quotes to find the company with low cost Vancouver auto insurance quotes.
The auto insurance companies shown below provide price quotes in Washington. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 2WD||$146||$184||$304||$18||$90||$742||$62|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 2WD||$216||$432||$356||$22||$106||$1,132||$94|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 2WD||$140||$198||$386||$22||$116||$862||$72|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 2WD||$162||$254||$294||$18||$88||$816||$68|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 2WD||$190||$368||$310||$18||$92||$978||$82|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 2WD||$186||$254||$294||$18||$88||$840||$70|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 2WD||$218||$368||$334||$20||$100||$1,040||$87|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 4WD||$254||$376||$294||$18||$88||$1,030||$86|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 4WD||$142||$212||$278||$16||$82||$730||$61|
|F-150 FX2 Super Cab 2WD||$160||$250||$334||$20||$100||$864||$72|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 2WD||$160||$262||$334||$20||$100||$876||$73|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$218||$388||$334||$20||$100||$1,060||$88|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 4WD||$160||$250||$334||$20||$100||$864||$72|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 4WD||$164||$216||$282||$16||$84||$762||$64|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 4WD||$250||$310||$300||$18||$90||$968||$81|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 4WD||$258||$316||$294||$18||$88||$974||$81|
|F-150 FX2 2WD||$156||$278||$356||$22||$106||$918||$77|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 2WD||$252||$442||$356||$22||$106||$1,178||$98|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$286||$472||$398||$24||$120||$1,300||$108|
|F-150 FX4 Super Cab 4WD||$222||$376||$310||$18||$92||$1,018||$85|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4WD||$180||$304||$310||$18||$92||$904||$75|
|F-150 FX4 4WD||$286||$472||$398||$24||$120||$1,300||$108|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 4WD||$286||$458||$294||$18||$88||$1,144||$95|
|F-150 SVT Raptor Super Cab 4WD||$156||$278||$356||$22||$106||$918||$77|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 4WD||$204||$356||$356||$22||$106||$1,044||$87|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 2WD||$152||$322||$384||$22||$114||$994||$83|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 2WD||$136||$278||$334||$20||$100||$868||$72|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 2WD||$180||$358||$310||$18||$92||$958||$80|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 4WD||$176||$284||$294||$18||$88||$860||$72|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 4WD||$364||$540||$386||$22||$116||$1,428||$119|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 4WD||$232||$364||$294||$18||$88||$996||$83|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Premium amounts do not factor in specific zip code location which can alter coverage prices substantially.
Ford F-150 annual premiums for males versus females
The illustration below shows the comparison of Ford F-150 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no violations or accidents, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no policy discounts are applied.
Should you raise deductibles?
The information below highlights how deductible choice and can change Ford F-150 insurance rates for different ages of insureds. The data assumes a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance can get complicated
When selecting your policy for your personal vehicles, there isn't really a single plan that fits everyone. Every insured's situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- What is no-fault insurance?
If you're not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don't have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It's fast, free and can help protect your family.
Buying auto insurance from Vancouver insurance agencies
Many people still like to sit down with an agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents can make sure you are properly covered and help file insurance claims. One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheaper premium rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from local agents is definitely important in Vancouver.
Once you complete this simple form, your information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Vancouver who can give free rate quotes for your business. You won't even need to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. If you need to compare rates for a specific company, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing the best company should depend on more than just the quoted price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- How many years have they been established?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
Find cheap rates by being thorough
Insureds who switch companies do it for many reasons like policy cancellation, poor customer service, questionable increases in premium and denial of a claim. It doesn't matter why you want to switch finding a great new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
We just presented a lot of tips how to lower your Ford F-150 insurance car insurance rates in Vancouver. It's most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting the cheapest Ford F-150 rate quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the most savings is with a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising.
When getting Vancouver auto insurance quotes online, it's not a good idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your focus should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
More tips and info about auto insurance can be read at these sites:
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Ride Shares in Washington? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Low Mileage Drivers in Washington? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Company Car in Washington? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Immigrants in Washington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Washington? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Yakima, Washington? (FAQ)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)